In order to participate in all Guild meetings and be blessed with the goodies below, membership is required.
MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Full Access to all guild meetings and programs.
- First in consideration for attending our Seminars, typically taught by internationally known, published knitters.
- A bimonthly newsletter, “The Guild Cable” as well as direct email communication keeping you informed of the many Guild’s happenings.
- Access to the Guild’s library, both online and hard cover books.
- Discounts at ‘Guild member’ yarn shops.
- Learning and sharing with published writers of knitting, well known knitwear designers, and area knitters.
Our Guild year starts in September and membership dues covers a year, September to September. Current members will find their membership renewal form in the newsletter distributed in late summer.
We are happy to announce that membership is remaining at $20 USD for the 2016-2017 Guild Year. Membership forms can be found here. Membership form 2016-17
Please mail the form along with payment to:
The Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo
PO Box 684
Williamsville, NY 14231-0684
You are now able to purchase your membership online via Paypal!
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online! AND, POINT OF CLARIFICATION:
You do not need to fill out a membership form if you pay through PayPal because the information you give to PayPal is the same as on the Membership form. So, either way, we get to know you!