We’d love to have you join us! Membership in the Knitting Guild gives you access to:
- All guild meetings (usually the first Thursday of every month), featuring knit alongs, tips and techniques, and related content.
- Priority enrollment in our seminars, typically taught by internationally known, published knitters.
- A bimonthly newsletter, “The Guild Cable” as well as direct email communication keeping you informed of the many Guild’s happenings.
- Discounts at Guild member yarn shops.
- Learning and sharing with published writers of knitting, well known knitwear designers, and area knitters.
Our Guild year starts in September and membership dues are $20 for the year. NOTE: Membership form and payment are separate. Complete and submit the form below, then pay by check or PayPal.
OR You may CLICK HERE to download Membership Application and mail to:
The Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo
PO Box 684
Williamsville, NY 14231-0684
Please make checks payable to: The Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo,
To purchase your membership via Paypal, click below.
We also have opportunities for vendors to reach our members directly, including the opportunity to present and sell items around our meetings. CLICK HERE to download a Business Membership Application.