Welcome to the Buffalo Knitting Guild!
Doors open at 6:30.
Complete and submit the form below if paying by cash or check.
If paying via PayPal, simply click the button below, no need to fill out the form.
(cash is accepted in person at the meeting).
Please CLICK HERE to print the Membership Application and bring it to the meeting or mail it to:
The Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo
PO Box 684
Williamsville, NY 14231-0684
- Membership dues are $20 for the year.
- We now have a student membership rate of $15 for anyone with a valid student ID. (MUST have valid student ID)
- Cash or Check (Please make checks payable to: The Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo)
- click below to pay by PayPal and be sure to indicate in the message to seller box if we may include your email in the guild’s directory.
BKG Yearly Membership
Yearly Membership for the Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo.
- All guild meetings (usually the first Thursday of every month), featuring knit alongs, tips and techniques, and related content.
- Priority enrollment in our seminars, typically taught by internationally known, published knitters.
- A bimonthly newsletter, “The Guild Cable” as well as direct email communication keeping you informed of the Guild’s many happenings.
- Learning and sharing with published writers of knitting, well known knitwear designers, and area knitters.