Welcome to the Buffalo Knitting Guild’s 2018- 2019 Winning Season!
Our first meeting is Thursday, September 6th at 7:00 pm.
Please come early to our first meeting, doors open at 6:30.
Complete and submit the form below then pay by check, PayPal or cash
(cash is accepted in person at the meeting).
NOTE: Membership form and payment are separate.
Please CLICK HERE to print the Membership Application and bring it to the meeting or mail it to:
The Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo
PO Box 684
Williamsville, NY 14231-0684
- Membership dues are $20 for the year.
- We now have a student membership rate of $15 for anyone with a valid student ID. (MUST have valid student ID)
- Cash or Check (Please make checks payable to: The Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo)
- click here to pay by PayPal
Membership in the Knitting Guild gives you access to:
- All guild meetings (usually the first Thursday of every month), featuring knit alongs, tips and techniques, and related content.
- Priority enrollment in our seminars, typically taught by internationally known, published knitters.
- A bimonthly newsletter, “The Guild Cable” as well as direct email communication keeping you informed of the Guild’s many happenings.
- Learning and sharing with published writers of knitting, well known knitwear designers, and area knitters.