The Knitting Guild of Greater Buffalo fosters the highest standards of excellence in the practice of knitting through an active program of education and study, promoting interest, appreciation, and skill.
We will resume in-person meetings beginning in September! Per NY and CDC guidelines – masks are required for all members. Meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month – doors open at 6:30 with the meeting starting at 7:00. A thorough schedule of events is found on our Calendar page. We cannot wait to see everyone!
Our meeting location address is:
St. Leo the Great
885 Sweet Home Rd
Amherst, NY 14226
click here for customized directions
The Board of TKGGB is committed to working within the Local, State and Federal guidelines regarding group get togethers during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- October 3 Catskills Fiber Festival
- October 7 – 10 Vogue Knitting Live –
- October 9
- October 9 – 10 Ann Arbor Fiber Expo
- October 16 & 17 NY State Sheep & Wool Festival (Rhinebeck)
- October 21 – Socktober Knit Night 6pm @ Community Beer Works
- November 4 – 7
- November 5 – 7 Rochester Weavers’ Guild Holiday Sale
- November 6 & 7 New England Fiber Festival
- November 10 – 14 Fall Ocean Retreat
- November 11 – 14
- December 2 – 6 Nicky Epstein Knitting on the Go – NYC
- December 9 – 12 Vogue Knitting Live
Many events & festivals have rescheduled or moved to an online format,
please click here for more information.