Welcome to the 2017-18 season of the Knitting Guild of Great Buffalo! We are thrilled to start a fresh season and have exciting programs lined up. Our theme this year is COLOR and we hope this season you will join us in coloring your knitting world!
There are 2 levels of membership being offered this year!
The Individual Membership is available for $20.00. The Board has worked hard to keep the price low and at $20.00 for the past few seasons. This membership entitles you to
- Allguild meetings (usually the first Thursday of every month), featuring KALs, tips and techniques, and related content.
- Priority enrollment in our seminars, typically taught by internationally known, published knitters.
- A bimonthly newsletter, “The Guild Cable” as well as direct email communication keeping you informed of the many Guild’s happenings.
- Discounts at Guild member yarn shops.
- Learning and sharing with published writers of knitting, well known knitwear designers, and area knitters.
Join now at https://buffaloknittingguild.com/membership-2/
The Business Membership is a fabulous way for fiber related businesses to build relationships with Guild members and advertise to an active group of knitters from all walks of life. The Business Membership is set at a value price of $100 and includes
- ability to leave flyers regarding your store business at our membership tables
- make an announcement at the meetings on behalf of your product(s), pre-arranged
- ability to sell wares from 6:30pm – 7:00pm at one or more of our monthly meeting(s), pre-arranged
- list on Guild’s website as a preferred shop [300 – 500 views daily]
- social media promotion and collaboration via Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- business card sized ads in each newsletter [5 issues per year]
- banner ad on the Guild’s website [through the year]
If you are interested in the Business Membership contact the Guild via email at email@example.com
We look forward to having you as a member this year!